Monday, August 4, 2008

This is the first week for our new students here at Hyper Island. But it is also the first week for three of our new co-workers who I would like to introduce to you. First we have Sofia Arvegård, who graduated from Hyper Island just a couple of months ago.


- I am a happy person that value honesty and farness. I have become a person that have an urge for self development and relationship physiology. In general, I like to find the facts, analyse and present theories, Sofia says when I ask her to tell me something about her self.

What will you be doing here at Hyper Island?
- My job assignment at Hyper Island includes planning and carry out moduls, group follow up, evaluation, individuals talks, administration and much more.

What did you think of your own learning experience at Hyper Island?
- I studied Digtial Media and it was amazing and terrifying every day for 2 years.

How did you end up working here after your graduation?
- have been addicted to the mix of amazing and terrifying. It makes me feel alive.

Are you excited to be back?
- Very excited. I know this is going to be an interesting year

What do you do when you are not at Hyper Island?
I spend time with friends, I work out, go clubbing, I like good food and moore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment