Sunday, August 17, 2008

As I have mentioned earlier we have three new co-workers here at Hyper Island. And it is time to introduce you to co-worker number two. Jessica Clarén started two weeks ago and is also a former Hyper Island student. She will be working as a project manager.

What is your background?
- Well... it has been quite a jumpy road before Hyper Island. I am a former university graduate that never could find my satisfaction in any education, just recently before I started as a student last year at Hyper Island, I was abroad working with World Class International as a Product Manager. I have always in so many wonderful and terrible ways had the ability to take my life to the next level.

What do you think of your own learning experience at Hyper Island?
- It was the best experience so far in my life. Though it wouldn't have been the same if I wasn't ready for the challenge.

How did you end up working here after your graduation?
- For me it was to finally be in the right place at the exact correct timing in life. I had the picture quite clear after just a few weeks, that Hyper Island is an environment I want to work within. And that here I can get as much as i give in so many amazing ways. So when the opportunity was given to me every single inch of my body just said yes.

So you must be happy to work here now?
- I am shining like the sun.

What do you do when you are not at Hyper Island? I heard something about working in a gym?
- hahha... well both me and our co-worker Micke share the same passion for fitness and we both are teaching at World Class. Making Sofia sweat, by the way. And I have my superheroes in my beautiful friends, family and my dogs, that I looove to just spend time with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment