Friday, April 29, 2011

5th Annual DKMS Gala



Stunning, Stunning and beyond Stunning!

I actually took my life savings and hire multitudes of scientists to study the beauty of Iman and discover why this woman doesn't age!

The supermodel looks sensational in her fuchsia silk chiffon Jason Wu dress. The color is glowing on her perfect skin-tone.

She completed her look a sleek bob, turquoise earrings and a fuchsia clutch.


Rihanna was honored at the event for her work with finding Leukemia sufferers bone marrow donors.

I love it when she switch things up and look sophisticated and elegant. The singer looks beyond beautiful in her black lace Louis Vuitton peplum dress.

She completed her look with a soft up-do and flawless make-up.


Eva Mendes looks great in her delicate sheer overlay Prabal Gurung dress. I adore the contrast of the black waistband and the crinkle pleated bodice.

She completed her look with a messy ponytail which I am on the fence about and black Casadei pumps.


This is the best that I've ever seen Keri Hilson look! The singer is giving me sexy glamour in her white cut-out Versace dress. "The Girls" are perky and on point.

I am looooving everything about this look from her sleek blond bob to her flawless make-up.


I am not a fan of 100 pounds of weave on top of your head, but I am looooving Solange funky wild afro!

I wish I could say the same about her draped Grecian Halston dress. It's just way tooo much draping and it just look beyond sloppy. I feel the dress needed to be one size smaller.


Leighton Meester looks divine in her chocolate satin one-shoulder Vera Wang dress.

She completed her look with side swept hair and gold satin Brian Atwood heels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment