Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My co-worker Maria Eriksson took the UGL course last week, and since I haven't done it yet, I was very curious to know more.

Tell me, how was it?
- Confusing, amazing, eye-opening, tiring, energizing, frustrating, interesting, chocking, and after this rolercoster ride it felt like I needed to get off for a short while, and then back on it again!

Where did you go?
- Södertuna Slott, a castle about 40 minutes from Stockholm, it was beautiful and just by a lake, so sometimes we went for swim during the lunch break. A very short swim though, the water wasn't that warm....

And what did you do?
- Oh God, what did we not do?? A lot of talking, thinking, reflecting and eating.

What is the most important thing that you learned during this week?
- I've learned so many things that are important in different situations, so I cant choose just one thing....

Was it like you thought it would be?
- I thought I had a pretty good idea about what was gonna happen, but I have to admit that it was a lot different. I thought my own experience would be different, but this was even better than expected!

I know a lot of people are exhausted after the class. How was it for you?
- I was very tired, I recommend to take the weekend after the course off!

Would you recommend others to take the class?
- It was odd because when I left I had the strongest feeling that if everybody could go this course the world would be so much nicer. That's an amazing feeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment