Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last week our first Interactive Art Director students graduated after a year at Hyper Island. After the ceremony I took Stina Norgren aside to ask her some questions about the future and her Hyper Island experience.

Hi Stina! How does it feel to graduate?
- It is sad to leave the chool and everyone here, we have gotten veryclose during this year. but at the same time it feels good to be through with school and to be able to make real money.

What are you gonna do now that you have graduated?
- Look for a good job.

Are you worried or hopeful when you think of the future?
- The future feels very bright at the moment! I am not worried.

Where did you do your internship?
- At Poke in London. It was so much fun.

Many of our students end up staying at the place where they do their internship. Why didn't you stay?
- I would have loved to, but I missed Sweden too much.

What do you think of your Hyper Island experience?
- It has been the best year of my life. I think it has changed me a lot. I feel much more confident now.

What was the best part?
- The UGL-clas in the beginning, and of course the internship.

What was difficult?
- It is always a little bit difficult to come to a new place, but when I look back it doesn't feel difficult, it feels really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment