Friday, September 3, 2010



Sarper Erel just started the Mobile Applications Program. Tell us a little bit what it feels like to be a student at Hyper Island!


– It is simply great. Maybe I should tell how we are doing things here. It's pretty much like the first time I learned how to swim. My dad had basically left me in water. First it was scary and seem impossible to succeed but eventually it didn't take a lot of time for me to keep myself above water. I think this is pretty much what Hyper Island does to us. The difference is they bring Michael Phelps (speakers/lecturers) into the pool to inspire from!

Why did you choose the Mobile Applications Program?

– I've heard of Hyper Island 4 years ago. My intention has always been to apply Digital Media but just at the point that a rocket called "mobile industry" take of, Hyper Island initiated the Mobile Applications Program. And I said, "This is it! I am applying right now."

What has been the best with Hyper Island so far?

– Definitely the people here! I still can't believe how easy for people here to communicate, understand and work with each other. Nothing like I have ever experienced before. I think this is what makes Hyper Island very special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment