Monday, October 26, 2009


Photo: International Programme Office for Education and Training

After a presentation about Hyper Island's methodology at the International Programme Office for Education and Training's "Yrkesutbildningsdagarna" last year, Hyper Island Director of Research & Development, Roger Sjögren, talked to the Programme about how Hyper Island puts slogans into practice.

Says Roger when asked if only persons with a certain type of personality can change during the education;
"That's not my experience. We are multidimensional people. It is not about transforming a human being. It is about getting someone to review a specific situation and embrace the behaviors that are constructive. I myself am terrified of conflict but I have learned to be in conflict because I know there is a positive way to find solutions. If I go and hide myself in my room, nothing will change."

Read the interview here:
- In Swedish
- Google translated into English

0 Comments:

Post a Comment